Steven J. Edwards, DDS
Have you ever wondered how to fight dental problems once and for all?
Dr. Steven Edwards can help you. He has been a general dentist since 1986. He is a member of the American Academy for Oral Systemic Health (AAOSH), he holds a degree in Biology, and is a former dental technician and personal fitness trainer. He's also an inventor with three patents, developer of a new oral hygiene concept called Oral-Systemic Fitness, and originator of XyliMelts which helps millions of people worldwide manage nighttime dry mouth symptoms so they can have a good night’s sleep. And not only that, he's a darn good dentist to boot. He can restore your teeth and help you keep them in great shape. Even his license plate reads, "TTH4LYF" (Teeth For Life). Also, he's doing online Teledentistry with GoodCheckup.
Using his 37+ years of experience, Dr. Edwards recently invented a Dental Synbiotic Oral-Adherent Strip that uses probiotics to fight dental problems day and night. In his spare time, he researches and promotes Oral-Systemic Fitness, develops online preventive dental training for you, writes science fiction, draws cartoons based on spoonerisms, fiddles with guitar, reads, and enjoys traveling.
He's married and has three children and a Poodle/Bichon dog. Dr. Edwards also speaks some Romanian. By the way, he believes in renewable oral health – hence, his company name: RENUzORAL.
Dr. Edwards Video
• DDS Degree, University of Southern California, Los Angeles, CA, 1986
• Bachelor of Arts in Biology, University of the Pacific, Stockton, CA, 1981
• Personal Fitness Instructor from 24 Hour Fitness, Huntington Beach, CA, 1998
• Associate of Arts in Dental Laboratory Technology, Cuyahoga Community College, Cleveland, OH, 1979
Additional Accomplishments and Extracurricular Work
• US Patent # 11,058,634 B2: 2021 -- Breathific Dental Synbiotic Oral Strips -- -- Adherent Oral Pharmabiotic Delivery Strip
• US Patent #8,865,133 B2: 2014 – Bi-layer Pressed Powders Oral Adhering Tablet with Acacia Gum Adhesive
• US Patent # 7,383,603: 2008 – Non-traumatic, Flexible-neck Toothbrush
• Book publication: 2014 – “The Island of Stability” Science fiction book
• Book publication: 2008 – “The Easy Way to Fight Decay” -- and he's working on an updated version for 2024.
• 2006 – 2008 development of XyliMelts®
• 24 Hr Fitness: Personal fitness trainer on weekends in 1999